The spiritual vision of the IAMCS is to see the outpouring of G-d's Spirit upon our Jewish people through Messianic congregations. The IAMCS is not designed to be a denominational structure, but rather to be an instrument in promoting Messianic revival and to provide for the needs of its members, whatever their affiliations.
• To work together with Messianic congregations and Messianic pastors to encourage G-d's great end timeJewish revival.
• To promote UNITY among Messianic congregations and Messianic pastors.
• To STRENGTHEN and assist in the spiritual growth and general welfare of Messianic congregations and their spiritual leaders.
• To assist in the formation and establishment of NEW Messianic synagogues as the L-rd enables us.
• To establish a worldwide PRAYER FELLOWSHIP among Messianic brethren for the outpouring of the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) upon our Jewish people
• To encourage and support Messianic pastors and rabbis through regular LEADERSHIP CONFERENCES and TRAINING SEMINARS.
• To promote the return of Messianic DAVIDIC PRAISE AND WORSHIP within Messianic congregations.
• To provide materials and EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES for Messianic congregations and their leaders.