Rabbi Jeffrey Forman
7775 Yonge St. in Gates of Zion Centre
Thornhill , Ontario CANADA L3T-2C4
Rabbi David Chernoff
Congregation Beth Yeshua
7501 Haverford Ave.
Philadelphia, PA USA 19151
Rabbi Charles Kluge
Congregation Gesher Shalom
P.O. Box 780789
Orlando, FLORIDA USA 32878
Rabbi David Levine
8535 Baymeadows Road, Suite 56
Jacksonville, FLORIDA USA 32256
Rabbi Joel Liberman
Tree of Life
PO BOX 19381
San Diego, CA USA 92159
Rabbi David Schneier
Gateway to Zion
414 N. Guillemard St.
Pensacola, FL USA 32501
Rabbi Steve Weiler
4320 Bay to Bay Blvd
Tampa, FL USA 33629
Rabbi Michael Weygant
Kehilat Rosh Pinah
3106 N Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OKLAHOMA USA 73112
Rabbi Michael Wolf
9054 Columbia Rd.
Loveland, OH USA 45140
Who is the IAMCS?
Since 1967, when Jerusalem came back into Jewish hands, tens of thousands of Jewish people have come into the kingdom of G-d. Many of these Messianic Jews did not want to assimilate and immediately began to form themselves into Messianic congregations to retain their Jewish heritage and to be a light to their Jewish people.
By the early 1970's the MJAA was already deeply involved with assisting, encouraging, counselling, and even training leaders for Messianic congregations.
As more and more congregations were formed, many within the MJAA had a desire to form a fellowship of Messianic congregations or synagogues under the auspices of the MJAA. The purpose of such an organization would be to strengthen one another, unite in the L-rd, and work together in this Endtime Jewish revival.
Intermediate steps were taken with the formation of the Messianic Pastor's Fellowship with the dual purpose of (1) sponsoring the National Conference of Messianic Pastors (held annually in Philadelphia) and (2) providing training seminars at the annual Messiah conferences. Both of these events have a tremendous impact upon the congregational movement.
The L-rd has been speaking to the hearts of those within the Alliance that NOW is the time to move ahead with this fellowship of Messianic congregations. As a result, in the spring of 1986, The International Alliance of Messianic Congregations and Synagogues (IAMCS) was formed.
The spiritual vision of the IAMCS is to see the outpouring of G-d's Spirit upon our Jewish people through Messianic congregations. The IAMCS is not designed to be a denominational structure, but rather to be an instrument in promoting Messianic revival and to provide for the needs of its members, whatever their affiliations.
- To work together with Messianic congregations and Messianic pastors to encourage G-d's great ENDTIME JEWISH REVIVAL.
- To promote UNITY among Messianic congregations and Messianic pastors.
- To STRENGTHEN and assist in the spiritual growth and general welfare of Messianic congregations and their spiritual leaders.
- To assist in the formation and establishment of NEW Messianic synagogues as the L-rd enables us.
- To establish a worldwide PRAYER FELLOWSHIP among Messianic brethren for the outpouring of the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) upon our Jewish people
- To encourage and support Messianic pastors and rabbis through regular LEADERSHIP CONFERENCES and TRAINING SEMINARS.
- To promote the return of Messianic DAVIDIC PRAISE AND WORSHIP within Messianic congregations.
- To provide materials and EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES for Messianic congregations and their leaders.
Membership application is reviewed by the IAMCS Steering Committee. Once
approved a $100.00 annual membership fee and a minimum $50.00 monthly
support is required. Acceptance into the IAMCS is accompanied by a document